Became an Instructor
Help us to expand our content
Our aim is to expand the data science literature in Sri Lanka, hence our content is more focused on statistics, programming, and machine learning. Individuals who can contribute to our free knowledge base, happily welcome. All the guidance and training will be given by the Ambion Academy team
Please contact us for further clarification
Even though the contents are free on Ambion Academy, we tend to expect a certain level of professional polish. Hence we are concerns with following quality controls when delivering the contents.
We strongly commend having your audio setup vetted by the Ambion Academy Review team.
make sure to avoid following
- No background noises or hums (usually comes from electronics, appliances, environmental noise, and mic setup issues)
- Little to no echo (usually comes from undampened hard surfaces in your recording space or from recording in too big a space)
HD video is now a universal expectation. Beyond that, students ability to see what’s on screen directly impacts the quality of their learning experience.
- In HD, 720p or 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio Clear, not blurry, so students can see you and your learning material easily
- Steady, not shaky Well-framed and zoomed-in appropriately so students can easily follow along with what’s on screen
- Well-lit and free of distractions in the video frame, so that it looks like you took a few minutes to tidy up and present yourself in a friendly and professional light
Students expect you to sound like you know what you are talking about.
- Straightforward speaking style with very few “umms” and “ahhs” Enthusiastic and energetic tone of voice.
- Recording equipment can strip some energy from your performance –aim to deliver a little more enthusiasm than usual
- Clear pronunciation of words and use of pauses to emphasize important points